Packed Lunch ideas eBook
Unlock Stress-Free Lunchtimes with “The Packed Lunch Framework”
Transform Your Family’s Lunch Routine with Nutrient-Packed, Varied, and Easy-to-Prepare Meals!
Are you tired of the daily lunchbox struggle? Do you want to ensure your kids enjoy nutritious meals while simplifying your life? Look no further! “The Packed Lunch Framework” is your ultimate solution.
1. Say Goodbye to Lunchbox Stress:
- Our 4-week system takes the guesswork out of packing lunches.
- No more last-minute panics or rushed mornings.
2. Balanced Nutrition Made Easy:
- Ensure your child gets a mix of carbs, protein, dairy, fruits, veggies, and healthy fats.
- Say hello to happier, healthier kids.
3. End Picky Eating Battles:
- Easily swap out foods with our food lists to accommodate fussy eaters.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re still getting essential nutrients.
4. Embrace Variety without the Hassle:
- Each day offers a fresh lunch idea for a month, so your child won’t get bored.
- Reinforce good eating habits by repeating the plan for endless variety.
5. Stress-Free Family Time:
- Spend less time worrying about meals and more quality moments with your loved ones.
- Enjoy the convenience of a well-organized lunch routine.
Making packed lunches can be such a chore!
My ‘done for you’ guide removes the brain work as every packed lunch is planned for you! Every day is different so it could well be the last plan you ever need to make. It lasts for an entire month- then the next month you simply repeat from the start again. This way, children will get the variety that they need to grow and thrive !
As a Registered Nutritionist and mum of a 13 year old and a 6 year old I know how important it is that they have a filling lunch but there is so. much. choice. nowadays! How can we be sure they are getting the nutrients they need to grow well whilst also enjoying their food?
My degree in Nutrition from the University of Surrey enabled me to work in both research and the food industry while my teaching degree allowed me to work as an early years teacher. These two disciplines combine beautifully together to give me expert nutritional knowledge alongside child development and how children learn.
Four weeks of packed lunch ideas ready to go. Don’t forget the ice packs!
Digital Download pdf
When you click to purchase you are agreeing to the Terms and conditions